Apple iPads Repairs
If your iPad is broken, let us help!
Why choose us?
- Same-day iPad repairs – You need your iPad fixed ASAP. We understand that and will do it right when you walk in.
- Highest quality parts – Why settle for less when you could have your iPad looking like new again.
- Satisfaction guaranteed – You’ll receive a 3-month warranty to protect your iPad against any defects.
- Best iPad repair service in Edinburgh – Best quality parts? Yes! Competitive prices? Check! Fastest? Yes! Best customer service? No doubt! Need we say more?!
- We do it right the first time – We’ve repaired iPads that have been fixed before from other repair shops and they were missing screws, not secured properly, or damaged internal components during repair. Not us! We ensure it is done right!
We repair most iPhad models including:
- iPad 2
- iPad 3
- iPad 4
- iPad Mini
- iPad Mini 2
- iPad Air
- iPad Mini 3
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Mini 4
- iPad Pro 12.9”
- iPad Pro 9.7”
- iPad 2017
- iPad Pro 10.5” 2017
- iPad Pro 12.9” 2017s
Repair services we offer:
- Screen repairs
- Touch screen problems
- Charging problems
- Power issues
- Battery issues
- Liquid damage
- Button problems
- Camera problems
- Software issues
- Speakers problems
- Sim reader problems
- Headphone socket issues
Too busy to come in? No problem! Let us collect your device from your home or work and drop it off when it’s fixed.
Our technicians have been fixing iPads for over ten years. Add to that highest quality parts, on-the-spot service, a 3-month warranty, pick up/drop off service and the most affordable prices. Your search is over. Go to Optimus IT Solutions now! You won’t go anywhere else afterwards.
Most common services:
First and foremost, a damaged component such as a broken screen may have adverse effects on your iPad. Damaged screen may cause further damage to your iPad resulting in increased repair costs and data loss. It is imperative to replace any damaged components as soon as possible.
Electrical components and water do not mix. Before we jump into finding a solution for your iPad, lets try to prevent major failures you can cause:
- Do not try to power on or charge your iPad. This can cause extensive and irreversible damage to your iPad.
- Do not shake or blow into the device. This may cause water to spread inside your iPad and cause further damage.
- Do not try to heat your iPad. Excessive heat can damage your iPad. In addition, it may cause your battery to swell or even explode.
- Rice drying up your iPad is a myth, the sooner your iPad is brought in for service, the higher the chance fixing it.
The longer the liquid is inside the iPad the more damage it can do. Corrosion and oxidation are iPad killers. Over time the damage spreads eventually rendering your iPad unrepairable or too expensive to fix. Do not wait to get your iPad serviced.
Is your iPad losing battery charge too quickly? There are tips and tricks to extend your battery life, however most likely scenario is a battery that needs replacing. Over time batteries lose capacity and eventually need replacing. In addition, a faulty battery may start to swell creating pressure on the iPad’s screen and logic board creating a possibility of further damage to your iPad.
CHARGING PORT ISSUES
Is your iPad not charging when plugged into a charger? Is the charging intermittent? Does the connection cut out when the iPad is moved? Is the charging plug not fitting into the charging port properly? Your iPad may need a charging port replacement. It is important to address this as soon as possible as faulty components may cause short circuits and further damage your iPad.
0131 346 0111
FOLLOW US ON