Broken iPhone? Let’s us help!
Why choose us?
- On the spot iPhone repairs – You need your iPhone fixed ASAP. We understand that and will do it right when you walk in.
- Highest quality parts – Why settle for less when you could have your iPhone looking like new again.
- Satisfaction guaranteed – You’ll receive a 3-month warranty to protect your iPhone against any defects.
- Best mobile phone repair service in Edinburgh – Best quality parts? Yes! Competitive prices? Check! Fastest? Yes! Best customer service? No doubt! Need we say more?!
- We do it right the first time – We’ve repaired phones that have been fixed before from other phone repair shops and they were missing screws, not secured properly, or damaged internal components during repair. Not us! We ensure it is done right!
We repair most iPhone models including:
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus
- iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 5, iPhone 5S and iPhone 5SE
- iPhone 5C
- iPhone 4, iPhone 4s
Repair services we offer:
- Screen repairs
- Touch screen problems
- Charging problems
- Power issues
- Battery issues
- Liquid damage
- Button problems
- Camera problems
- Software issues
- Speakers problems
- Sim reader problems
- Headphone socket issues
Too busy to come in? No problem! Let us collect your device from your home or work and drop it off when it’s fixed.
Our technicians have been fixing iPhones for over ten years. Add to that highest quality parts, on-the-spot service, a 3-month warranty, pick up/drop off service and the most affordable prices. Your search is over. Go to Optimus IT Solutions now! You won’t go anywhere else afterwards.
Most common services:
First and foremost, a damaged component such as a broken screen may have adverse effects on your iPhone. Damaged screen may cause further damage to your iPhone resulting in increased repair costs and data loss. It is imperative to replace any damaged components as soon as possible.
Electrical components and water do not mix. Before we jump into finding a solution for your iPhone, lets try to prevent major failures you can cause:
- Do not try to power on or charge your iPhone. This can cause extensive and irreversible damage to your iPhone.
- Do not shake or blow into the device. This may cause water to spread inside your iPhone and cause further damage.
- Do not try to heat your iPhone. Excessive heat can damage your iPhone. In addition, it may cause your battery to swell or even explode.
- Rice drying up your iPhone is a myth, the sooner your iPhone is brought in for service, the higher the chance fixing it.
The longer the liquid is inside the iPhone the more damage it can do. Corrosion and oxidation are phone killers. Over time the damage spreads eventually rendering your iPhone unrepairable or too expensive to fix. Do not wait to get your iPhone serviced.
Is your iPhone losing battery charge too quickly? There are tips and tricks to extend your battery life, however most likely scenario is a battery that needs replacing. Over time batteries lose capacity and eventually need replacing. In addition, a faulty battery may start to swell creating pressure on the iPhone’s screen and logic board creating a possibility of further damage to your iPhone.
CHARGING PORT ISSUES
Is your iPhone not charging when plugged into a charger? Is the charging intermittent? Does the connection cut out when the phone is moved? Is the charging plug not fitting into your charging port properly? Your iPhone may need a charging port replacement. It is important to address this as soon as possible as faulty components may cause short circuits and further damage your iPhone.
0131 346 0111
FOLLOW US ON